Fool-proof hard-boiled eggs are ready in 7-minutes! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Raw eggs (farm-fresh if you’ve got em’!)
- Sauce pan with lid
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fill sauce pan with water to about half way. Place eggs in water, they should be submerged. Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Place pot on stove, set water to high and cover. Once pot is boiling, turn off heat but leave eggs on the hot burner.
- Set timer for 7 minutes. Put ice-cubes in a bowl and fill with water.
- After 7 minutes of cooking, transfer eggs to ice-bath.
- Once cool, place in an egg carton for up to a week. I use a Sharpie to mark my cooked eggs so there’s no confusion.
- Enjoy with your favorite condiment. Dijon mustard is my person fav!